Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Everyday Natural Makeup Look (Step by Step Instructions w/ Pictures)

 
Note: This is my first time doing something like this - aka a picture tutorial rather than a video. If you like this type of tutorial, please let me know in the comments down below! I'd really appreciate it :)

Also I'm going to list the products I used below with links to where you can get each one in case you guys are interested, though they're all pretty popular products and can be easily found at drugstores or Sephora, but hey, if it helps one person, it's worth the effort ^__^ Please know that you don't need to use the exact products I used to recreate this look, that's the beauty of makeup! You have so much freedom to make a look yours~!

Product list (click on the product name for the link):
-ELF Essential Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige
-Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
-Urban Decay Naked Palette (used the shades Naked and Buck)
-Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Natural Smokes 02 (used the lightest shimmery brown and darkest matte brown)
-Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy Brown
-Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
-3 Concept Eyes Highlighter by Stylenada in Gold Pink
-(forgot to add this in my picture tutorial! woops!) Revlon Lipbutter in Juicy Papaya 027

No comments :

Post a Comment