Friday, May 23, 2014

Introducing the GoVoxBox from Influenster

Hi everyone~! Sorry it's been a while since my last post since I've been so caught up with my exams but summer is almost here so I know I just have to push through this last stretch and then it'll be all over! As my fellow Kpop lovers would say "Fighting~!" haha ^__^ Another thing keeping me going is also knowing that my family and I are going to Yellowstone National Park for a road trip right after my last exam! I'm so excited and actually, my GoVoxBox from Influenster couldn't have come at a more perfect time! I was so excited to receive it and it really has a bunch of products that are just perfect for my family road trip!
As you can see, it contains items perfect for any outdoor activities really! A bag of almonds to snack on, a protein shaker bottle (I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OMGOSH NOW I'M PART OF THE COOL FITNESS CLUB LOL <3), protein shakes to keep me fueled throughout the day, tampons in case of ..well you know haha, and even shoe inserts to make sure I can walk the distance! I was also delighted to see the pumice stone because I walk outside barefoot all the time and my heels are just (okay sorry if this is TMI) caked with dead skin. It's so bad that when my foot itches, I really have to dig my nail into my skin because it's so thick that just scratching the surface doesn't get rid of that itch!
Here is the bag of Blue Diamond Almonds in the Blueberry flavor that I received and I am SO excited to try them out! I haven't actually tried them so I can't give my honest opinion yet and I do actually want to save them for my trip, but let me say, they look delicious! I love Blue Diamond almonds in general, ever since I tried their chocolate flavored almonds - SO good! My boyfriend and I were on the Keto diet which is basically a no/extremely low carb and high fat diet and we were allowed to eat nuts in small amounts. One day, my boyfriend was craving chocolate and of course we couldn't actually eat real chocolate so we came upon the Blue Diamond chocolate almonds and they were amazing!! If you haven't tried them out, I definitely suggest them. They're much healthier than the actual chocolate coated or covered almonds that you normally see since it's just like cocoa powder on the surface of the almonds (sort of like how these blueberry almonds are coated in a blueberry powder) but they taste amazing! So I definitely have high hopes for these blueberry flavored almonds and can't wait to try them out. Almonds are the perfect snack for on the go and they really do keep you full because they're high in healthy fats. These blueberry almonds are extra good because they contain Vitamin E, an antioxidant that you know we all need!

As I mentioned before, I was superr excited to try out the Pedi-Rock from Profoot since my feet are just caked with layers of skin. Unfortunately I was sorely disappointed. I used it in the shower to try and remove the layers of dead skin and while I was using, the Pedi-Rock was like falling apart! I mean black beads just kept fall off of it which was quite alarming. It did work in removing some of my dead skin though but no better than an ordinary pumice stone or file so I don't know if I would recommend this really. Super disappointed that I couldn't love this product but it's not that it doesn't work - it's just nothing special. The shoe inserts on the other hand were quite nice. They are surprisingly comfortable when I put them in my running shoes and walked around for the whole day. I don't know how necessary they really are, but if you're looking for a shoe insert, I'd definitely suggest these!

The Next Step Fit n Full Protein shakes that I received were an unexpected but wonderful surprise. I've been struggling with my weight for the past 2-3 years now and I'm always trying to find healthy snacks, meal plans, or meal supplements. I got three different protein mix flavors which included Swiss Chocolate, Rich Vanilla, and Fresh Berries. So far I've only tried Swiss Chocolate (hey this girl was craving her daily chocolate dose) and it was absolutely delicious! I've always been a bit wary of protein shakes because from what my workout guy friends always say, those usually don't taste the best. I know most fitness girls put protein powder in their smoothies and stuff which I usually do too but with these protein mixes, all I need to do is add water and..shake! Such a perfect invention for me since I always have early morning classes and no time to eat breakfast.
The last thing I received in my GoVoxBox was the Aqua Spa Body Creme. Apparently you could have gotten the Aqua Spa Bath Salts but I'm glad I got the Body Creme because my skin is always so dry so I'm always open to trying new more moisturizing lotions. As you can see in the photo, (ignoring my disgustingly old looking hands) the creme is pretty thick but it absorbs into the skin super quickly. It has a distinct scent to it since it's says it contains lavender and chamomile and I can't put my finger on the exact scent but I want to say it smells like shaving cream.. but I feel like it's a man's shaving cream not like the girl kinds that have the nice paradise scents (if you know what I'm talking about haha). If any of you guys have tried this body creme and know what it smells like, pleasee leave a comment down below because it's bugging me that I can't put my finger on the scent! >:(

Oh and last but not least (because I almost missed it haha so I felt it only appropriate to add it at the very end), there was a coupon for Mueller Greek Yogurt. I've heard of the brand and seen it every so often in Target but never tried it but now with the coupon, there's nothing stopping me haha. I love eating Greek yogurt - plain or with fruit - and it's so good for you and keeps your full for a long time~! My favorites include the Honey Greek yogurt by Sunnyside Farms (the name-brand sold by Save Mart and Lucky supermarkets), Trader Joe's Honey Greek yogurt, and the Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt (all their flavors are deliciouus). Maybe the Mueller Greek yogurts will get added to this list haha. I'll definitely let you guys knows if I end up liking it when I get off my lazy bum and go to the grocery market to buy it haha!

Anyways, hope this post wasn't too rambly or long and if you were thinking about purchasing any of these products, I hope this post was able to help you make your decision in some way ^__^ Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend everyone~!

No comments :

Post a Comment